Jul 25, 2010







i hate how you change me into this person.
i hate how you make me feel like i'm nothing when i'm crying.
i hate how you look at me when i'm crying.
i hate how you make me change into this person who like to hide my feeling.
i hate how you can suddenly make me feel like a crap.
i hate how you think my feeling to my friends is not important.
i hate how you force me to understand everytime you're not around.
i hate how you force me to grow up.
i hate how you always say that i'm not changing myself for you.
i hate how you always say what i'm feeling is unreasonable.
i hate how you think my friends who always listen to my 'unreasonable' feeling are not as important as you.
i hate how you make me not comfortable holding you or huging you or even touching you when i'm about to cry.
i hate how you make me feel i have no one to rely on.
i hate how you change me into this person who think it's better to live without feeling.
i hate how you make me feel how childish i'm when i'm about to showing what i really feel inside about something.
i hate how you force me to feel ok not going with friends on weekend.
i hate how you make me hold my feeling.
i hate how you make me not needy.
i hate how you force me to be though.


i hate how fine you are in this relationship with me having a problem putting a big expectation on you.




(legaaaa)
Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT









No comments: