May 31, 2009

This weekend went out to be awesommeeee (high pitched tone) !

Yep I'm decided to lies to all my friends that I'm not feeling well and shut off my bb for like all noon. This saturday nite seems so rite to just laying arround on bed and watching how i met ur mother dvd,marathon! And it goes so great! I'm having a good, no i mean great laughs all day. It's been a while i'm not doing this kind of stuff. In fact, the last time I'm doing dvd marathon was in ippdig and it's how I met ur mother too. How i miss those time. It's great to having a great laughs with bunch of good friends and boyfriends who even doesn't understand what so funny bout the show, yep i know what he is thinking??? hahahaha no offends! It's kinda remind me of my other great time having dvd marathon with my housemate. We have ugly betty back than. As i remember, if we watch it with loved ones, even it wasn't that funny, u still laugh it out loud and u memorize it was a very very funny moment hahahahaha. Shit man. I miss my far away from home free time! Back then, when I have no mood for leaving my room even my bed all day, friends or my boyfriend would come along. So I don't have have to make some effort to socialize with people. Now? Geez, jkt people it's all bout hanging out at 'up2date' places and I'm not into that. Yeah maybe it's fine for sometimes but not all the time when u need to catch up with friends. Why they can just stays at any cozy home and watching dvd together while cathcing up love lives??? Yes,i miss u cecilia patricia oentario, febby babyrose ! :'(

Other than that, this saturday nite was legend..wait for it..dary!!
(hahaha i got barney stinson syndrome all over again)
Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

No comments: