May 1, 2009

n o w

hai.
yeah i know it was a long time ago when i last post sumthing in my blog.

now i'm..
1. graduated with pretty good 'numbers'
2. already 10 months with my bf and celebrate it by going to batu karas (it was my first time) with our very small group of great friends (yeah it is fun!i would do it over and over again)
3. moving back to my home in jkt (it sucks)
4. leaving all my friends,great friends,good friends,bestfriends and bf in bandung (tears coming out) btw it's only one day,and i'm already missing every single spot in bdg :'(
5. i miss having breakfast,lunch and dinner and also late nite dinner with my boyfriend slash bestfriend :) i miss u mr. krek! (i will talk about it later ok)
6. i have a rabbit, i called him wally (but i think in 1 month he will die haha). he very very cute!
7. my parents along with my brothers already meet my bf mom and the weirdest part is my mom and his mom is having cheek to cheek kisses (yaiikkks)
8. my brother, aldy already having a surgery and it went very well and btw i think he finally have a girlfriend, not that serious kind of relationship but it's fine..we'll see..
9. jobless
10. broke
11. mellow
12. mental breakdown . sorry but i'm in a low mental situation cos i'm not living free in bdg :'(
13. i have no plan about my own future
14. pimples all over my face cos of unknown stressed out (help me!)
15. i really miss bandung!!!!!!! (miss the good memories even the worst one) aarrrgggghhhh!

No comments: